As a therapist I value and enjoy working with all ages, individuals & families. Building a therapeutic relationship is most important with helping individuals and families set realistic and attainable goals. I take pride in providing nonjudgmental safe space for those to challenge and face their mental health symptoms at their own pace.
Children & Adolescents
Years of creating a safe, welcoming environment for kids and adolescents. Play therapy, has been an effective way to communicate and express symptoms, experience and their impact on the child. This allows children to process and work through their symptoms/trauma.
Currently rostered in Child Parent Psychotherapy (CPP) which is specific training geared towards children 6 years old and younger that may have experience trauma and their families.
Services provided to individuals and families. Couples therapy is not available at this time.
I consider my client’s the experts in their treatment and am a strength-based provider. Experience working with all ages with:
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- School refusal
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parent stressors
- Trama / Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)
Combination of evidenced-based methodologies & treatment models used:
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP)
- Problem solving
- Diagnostic Assessment (DA)
- Early Child Diagnostic Assessment
Amazing You Therapy, LLC is in-network for the following insurance companies:
Amazing You Therapy accepts the insurance plans listed below & is in process of adding the common private insurances not yet listed. Please call if your insurance is not listed. Private pay is available if service is not covered by health insurance. Sliding fee scale also available.
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Mayo Medical Plan (Tier 1)
- Medical Assistance (MA)
- Minnesota Care
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare